Yesterday's Winner: cornerofmadness wins with 2 fills.
Thursday's Theme: same fandom
More Information: If the fandom is a reboot/remake, please specify in the subject by including the year. Example: Hawaii Five-0 (2010), Hawaii Five-O (1968), MacGyver (2016), MacGyver (1985)
If you leave a request, please make sure it follows the theme for the day, however, you are more than welcome to fill any lonely prompt and share the fill here. Just let me know so that I can include the totals in a separate list.
Please number your fills when leaving more than one in a comment. This helps me when I'm ready to count them up.
To find those elusive Lonely Prompts, you can rummage around at the Lonely Prompts Spreadsheet, or go into the Calendar Archives, or for more recent prompts, you can use LJ's advanced search options to find prompts to request and/or fill.
To get things going, a few rules that I ask you all to follow.
1. You can only request five prompts to be filled.
2. You can request no more than three prompts from the same fandom.
3. You can, however, fill as many prompts as you'd like!
4. In the subject line, be sure to say whether this is a request or a fill!
5. You must link back to whatever the prompt is in the community logs (whether filling or requesting it be filled), and, if you're filling the prompt, please complete the fill as a response to the original prompt.
6. If you are filling an "any/any" prompt, please let us know what fandom (or, if original, say so!) you're using for the response.
7. If you filled any lonely prompts earlier this week, this is the place to share them!
8. Finally, we now have a community at AO3. If you have an AO3 account, please post your fills there. More information on how to do this is located at this link.
How to link:
[a href="http://comment-fic.livejournal.com/449155.html?thread=70682755#t70682755">MCU, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, She's wearing daisy dukes and one of his button-down shirts.[/a]
(change the brackets to "<" and ">" respectively)
Burn Notice, Sam/Michael/Fi, "It's always been you. And it's always gonna be you."