Today's prompt is Numbers. Anything goes: -273.15°C (absolute zero); two to tango; 555-1234 (phone number); 3.14159265 (pi); 17 because you like it; threesome; 69... Well, you all know that one, I bet. Pick a number and be creative! (Or, you know, keysmash your numberpad.)
Don't forget the rules!
* Please don’t prompt more than 5 prompts in a row or over 3 prompts per fandom in a row. Once someone has answered your prompt, you may prompt again.
* Don't include spoilers in your prompt until at the very least one week after the original airing date or publication date. If there are spoilers in your fic, you must warn in bold and leave at least 3 spaces before your story begins.
* Your writers are writing for you, so don't forget to thank them!
For the sake of the code monkeys' sanity, please format prompts properly:
Fandom, Pairing, Prompt
* Eureka, Jack/Nathan, one last chance.
Fandom1/ Fandom 2, Character 1/ Character 2, Prompt
* White Collar/Leverage, (Peter/)Neal, Parker, two of a kind.
If there's nothing here that tickles your fancy, check out the lonely prompts here.