For the final prompt of the week, you have 42 words to tell your tales. Prompters can go wild, but the writers have to answer those prompts in 42 words, no more, no less.
Don't forget the rules!
* Please don’t prompt more than 5 prompts in a row or over 3 prompts per fandom in a row. Once someone has answered your prompt, you may prompt again.
* Don't include spoilers in your prompt until at the very least one week after the original airing date or publication date. If there are spoilers in your fic, you must warn in bold and leave at least 3 spaces before your story begins.
* Your writers are writing for you, so don't forget to thank them!
For the sake of the code monkeys' sanity, please format prompts properly:
Fandom, Pairing, Prompt
* DCU, Catman/Deadshot, Ragdoll is eavesdropping again...
Fandom1/ Fandom 2, Character 1/ Character 2, Prompt
* White Collar/Glee, Neal, (Puck/)Kurt, bonding over hats and designer labels.
If there's nothing here that tickles your fancy, check out the lonely prompts here.