Yesterday we got some first lines to work off of, because sometimes you just need a place to start. But sometimes the problem is the opposite - you've got an opening, but where do you end it? So today let's give our writers a last line and see how they get there.
As always, obey the rules:
- Three prompts per fandom, and no more than five total. If one of your prompts is filled, you may post another.
- No spoilers for new shows/seasons until at least one week after airing.
- If your fill contains spoilers, please warn for it and leave enough space for people to pass by.
Feed the overworked codemonkeys correctly formatted prompts:
- Merlin, Merlin/Arthur, Blushing, he said sheepishly, "Maybe sometimes."
- Supernatural, author's choice, They didn't have any trouble getting to sleep after that.
- Torchwood/Firefly, Jack/Mal, "I'll drink to that."
If you don't see a safe landing for your flight of fancy today, head back to our Lonely Prompts and see where they take you.