This week we've taken inspiration from the beginnings, the endings, and a fascinating culture. But there's always one place to turn when all else fails: cliche. TV Tropes never fails to provide us with good ideas - ideas so good everybody's already used them before, but who cares, at least they're tested!
As always, obey the rules:
- Three prompts per fandom, and no more than five total. If one of your prompts is filled, you may post another.
- No spoilers for new shows/seasons until at least one week after airing.
- If your fill contains spoilers, please warn for it and leave enough space for people to pass by.
Feed the overworked codemonkeys correctly formatted prompts:
- Supernatural, Sam, I'm Having Soul Pains
- Torchwood, Gwen/Jack, You Must Be Cold
- Doctor Who/Heroes, Nine & Claude, Split at Birth
If you don't see a cliche you like, go look at some Lonely Prompts instead.
Thanks again for letting me host. Ciao!