Today's theme is Limits. What happens when our favorite characters are pushed to their limits? Do they break? Are they surprisingly resilient? Do they recognize their own limits? Do they even have limits? These are the kind of questions we should consider today.
Please keep these rules in mind:
- Only three prompts for the same fandom & only five prompts in a row (though if one of your prompts is filled, you can prompt again).
- No spoilers in your prompts for at least a week after the airdate/release.
- Warn for any spoilers for your fic in bold and leave at least three spaces before the text.
Nothing grab your interest? That's alright, there are plenty of Lonely Prompts out there. Feel free to check 'em out.
- Leverage, Eliot/Hardison/Parker, sometimes he feels his control slipping, worries he might go nuclear, but Hardison & Parker are always there to help ground him (even when they don't know they're helping)
- Hawaii Five-0, Steve/Danny, Danny's fairly sure Steve would cross every possible line without a second thought if he didn't have Danny there to act as his voice of reason (though "reason" occasionally sounds a lot like "ranting")
- Merlin, Arthur/Merlin, at some point, tending to Arthur in his private chambers as the Prince flounces around bright-eyed & half-naked is going to cause Merlin's resolve to crack; he suspects he may have reached that point this morning
And... that's all you need from me. Allons-y!