Here's a quick reminder of the rules:
- Only 3 prompts in one fandom.
- Only 5 prompts in a row (but if one of your prompts is filled, feel free to prompt again)
- No spoilers in your prompts for at least a week after the airdate/release.
- Warn for any spoilers in your fic using BOLD text and leave at least three spaces before the text.
And to keep our codemonkeys sane and happy, please remember:
- Prompts and the inspired fics are to be comment sized. If the prompt is too long, it's hard to record properly in the archive. Also, long and detailed prompts usually lead to long and detailed fics. If you get inspired to write something longer, that's ok, please just post a snippet in response to the prompt and a link to where we can find the rest of the fic.
- Adhere to the proper prompt formatting. For example:
Leverage, Eliot/Hardison, bullies
Hawaii Five-O, Chin/Danny, Danny can't help but wonder why the geek in his high school never looked like this.
Criminal Minds, Penelope Garcia/Kevin Lynch, geeks need love too.
However, if none of the prompts you see today strike your fancy, hop on over to take a look at the Lonely Prompts and see if anything there catches your eye.