Hey guys, my name is rockerbaby423 and I'll be your host this week!
To start us off, the theme is clichés. For those of you that are unfamiliar with them, clichés are trite or overused expressions and phrases. Today it's time to reclaim some of the originality and breathe new life into old clichés!
Have fun and remember to follow the rules:
- Three prompts per fandom, and no more than five total. If one of your prompts is filled, you may post another.
- No spoilers for new shows/seasons until at least one week after airing.
- If your fill contains spoilers, please warn for it and leave enough space for people to pass by.
- Feel free to fill a prompt even if it is already filled, the more fic the merrier!
Feed the overworked codemonkeys correctly formatted prompts (and not overly long, don't write the story for them, inspire them):
- Leverage, Parker + Team, so hungry I could eat a horse
- Leverage, Team, a bit like closing the barn door after the horse escapes
- Vampire Diaries, Damon/Elena, finders keepers losers weepers
Nothing grab your interest? Our Lonely Prompts need love too!