Today's theme is It Wouldn't Be Cricket! Which simply put is a fancy way of saying all things English! Whether or not your muses are actually from the tea-drinking, cricket-loving, green and (relatively) pleasant land I come from, today they'll be embracing their English side! Maybe they're enjoying a hearty English Breakfast, visiting the English Countryside, Cities or Coast, or just doing something very apparently English! (though were you to actually ask an Englishman they'd probably say they didn't do it.)
Here of course once again are those pesky Prompt Rules via the great god Copy and Paste:
- No more than 5 prompts in a row, and no more than 3 prompts per fandom. However, if one of your prompts is filled, you may prompt again!
- No spoilers in your prompts until 1 week after the original air/publication date.
- If there are spoilers in your response, please warn in bold and leave at least 3 spaces. After that, it’s totally their fault.
- Remember to format your prompts appropriately and keep them to a reasonable length. For example:
- Marvel, Captain Britain & Any American Super Hero, Brian amuses his counterpart by doing something only an Englishman does.
- Doctor Who, Any Doctor & Any Companion, "What do you mean you don't drink tea?! You're English!"
- Torchwood, Rex & Gwen, "So you punch anyone who calls you English, huh?"