Today’s theme is First Lines, which means that your prompt is the first lines in the following ficlet. Therefore, when filling a prompt, your story should begin with the provided line.
Some quick examples:
- Doctor Who, any, It was all fine until the Doctor made a paper hat.
- Sherlock BBC, Sherlock & John, There are three things (at least) that you don’t learn about Sherlock until you live with him for a year.
- Merlin BBC, Arthur, Dragons were always bad news.
As always, remember to follow the rules:
- Only three prompts from a fandom
- Only five prompts in a row
- If one prompt gets filled you can leave a new one
- No spoilers in your prompts until a week after airdate/publication
- If your fill contains a spoiler please warn accordingly and leave space for the spoiler.
Have fun, everyone!