Today it’s all about Time Travel. Did someone fall into the past? Has a dastardly scientist figured out how to travel to the future? What about testing the limits of the Grandfather Paradox?
Here's some quick examples:
- Doctor Who, Doctor, he encounters the last person he would expect to encounter—himself as a child.
- The Walking Dead, any, He (or she) thought this day would never end. And then it started all over again.
- The Walking Dead, Sophia, one minute she’s lost in the woods, and the next she’s miles away and back on the highway watching Atlanta burn
- Merlin BBC, Merlin/Arthur, A spell sends them back into the bodies of their younger selves—and its irreversible. All they can do now is make things better. (Whether or not Arthur knows about Merlin’s magic is optional, but make the older selves from season 4 or hypothetical later seasons)
- Sherlock BBC, John, he seems to be living a real-life version of The Time Traveller’s Wife
And as always, remember to follow the rules:
- Only three prompts from a fandom
- Only five prompts in a row
- If one prompt gets filled you can leave a new one
- No spoilers in your prompts until a week after airdate/publication
- If your fill contains a spoiler please warn accordingly and leave space for the spoiler.
Have fun, everyone!