Also welcome are female-identified characters, trans characters, young girls, gender-queer and/or questioning characters, and twospirited characters. Genderswapped male characters are not permitted (unless its canon - so no girl!Stiles lol).
Prompts should be about a female character, or a series of them. Romantic ships (of all flavours) are welcome as well.
The rules still haven't changed:
- No more than five prompts in a row.
- No more than three prompts in the same fandom.
- No spoilers in prompts.
- If your fill contains spoilers, warn and leave plenty of space.
- Stargate Atlantis, Elizabeth & Teyla, going on a mission alone together
- Sanctuary, Helen Magus, it was a mix of irony and guilt - the fact that she was a feminist and the love of her life was Jack the Ripper.
- Big Bang Theory, Penny, 4 times Penny was smarter than the boys.