So for my last day of guest hosting, I thought we'd explore Ships of Shame*. Prompts should be about ships you have that you're a little embarrassed about (or very very embarrassed of) and maybe hate yourself a bit for having lol. They can be shameful because they are unpopular ships, have an epic squick factor, or they go against the main OTP for a fandom, they're total crack, or whatever reason you might have. Doesn't matter if they're canon or not, lets have fun with them today!
All ships are welcome and you don't have to give your reasons for them. And lets play nice, lets let everyone air their shameful ship laundry in peace :P.
*and this is meant to be fun and totally ridiculous
And the rules (in case you forgot):
Prompts should be formatted as follows:
- No more than five prompts in a row.
- No more than three prompts in the same fandom.
- No spoilers in prompts.
- If your fill contains spoilers, warn and leave plenty of space.
Fandom, Character+/Character, Prompt
Some prompts to get things going
- Star Trek DS9, Kira/Dukat, she finally had reason to arrest him
- Teen Wolf, Lydia Martin/Chris Argent, on Allison's wedding day
- Battlestar Galactica, Kara/Leoban, going the wrong way
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Spike/Giles, getting caught reading up on Spike in his books
Not feeling any of today’s prompts? Visit the lonely prompt archive
and brighten someone’s day. For more recent prompts to write, you can also use LJ’s advanced search options
to limit keyword results to only comments in this community.
tag="ships of shame"