It's Monday and today's theme is Titles.
But not like normal. Instead of having you pick a title from just one kind of media like songs, books, or movies, today I'd like you to pick two titles from two different kinds of media and let the pair work as your writer's inspiration. All titles are up for grabs. Books, Chapters, Albums, Songs, Titles that are given to People! Now's the time to show off that perfect pairing of titles for your fandom.
* No more than five prompts in a row
* No more than three prompts per fandom
* If one or more of your prompts is filled today, then you may prompt again
* No spoilers within prompts until a week after the airdate/release
* Warn for spoilers in bold and leave at least three spaces before the text
Harry Potter, Remus/Any 17 Crimes by AFI and "Belly of the Beast"-Adventure Time s2 ep21
Torchwood, Jack, "Fluke: Or I know why the winged whale sings" by Christopher Moore and "I got a right to sing the blues"- TrueBlood s3 ep6
FairyTale, Any/Any/Any, "The Silent King"-Adventure Time s2 ep14 and The Old Dark Machine by James Vincent McMorrow
Harry Potter, Sirius Black/Any, Ard Ri and "Dead Man Talking"-OZ, s6 ep1
Torchwood, Jack/Ianto, "Night on the Sun"-TrueBlood s3 ep8 and A Song for a Lover of Long Ago-Justin Vernon