Today's theme is Pets.
I love pets. I love sharing my life with another creature that is so different from me. People and their pets form a bond that's utterly unique between two different species. Pets comfort us when no one else is there. They love us deeply, even when sometimes we don't deserve it. Pet's make us laugh, break our hearts, and drive us insane. We do things we never thought we would for them and sometimes they die for us.
Or they can just swim around a bubble castle and that's good too.
* No more than five prompts in a row
* No more than three prompts per fandom
* If one or more of your prompts is filled today, then you may prompt again
* No spoilers within prompts until a week after the airdate/release
* Warn for spoilers in bold and leave at least three spaces before the text
Torchwood, Owen, Alien Goldfish
Harry Potter, The Marauders, The rabbit lie is getting out of hand.
Fairy Tale, Any Heroine, a loyal friend makes anything easier to get through
Torchwood, Jack, He's not sure if he's being treated in a hospital or an exotic animal shelter, but he doesn't care enough to find out
Supernatural, Charlie/Dorothy Gale + The cowardly lion, A talking lion is not at all like a man that just so happens to be lion shaped. A talking lion is 100% wild beast that just so happens to speak. But wild animals can love too.