But there are other ways and reasons to be blitzed. You can trip cause you're happy, drink cause you're sad, and smoke to deal with the pain. You can be lightly buzzed, or black-out drunk. You can get high, roll, trip face, and sink into a K-hole
Okay, I'm sure you've gotten the point.
* No more than five prompts in a row
* No more than three prompts per fandom
* If one or more of your prompts is filled today, then you may prompt again
* No spoilers within prompts until a week after the airdate/release
* Warn for spoilers in bold and leave at least three spaces before the text
Harry Potter, multi-generational, Nothing like those playful drunk nights with friends
Torchwood, The Team, There's something causing panic down in party district, but you have to be drunk to see it.
Supernatural, Any, Drunk on Power
Torchwood, Any, Accidental exposure to an alien substance that leads to (in any order) giddiness, rage, paranoia, arousal, despair, with overall lowered inhibitions and an increased likelyhood to tell the truth
Any of the above fandoms, Any, a fun night out