It is loosely described on tvtropes.org as:
What is it about power that can make someone weak in the knees? Perhaps it's the control issues, to be dominated by someone that's just more than you, or is it something that just brings out our primal lust?
"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." - Henry Kissinger
The rules still haven't changed:
- No more than five prompts in a row.
- No more than three prompts in the same fandom.
- No spoilers in prompts.
- If your fill contains spoilers, warn and leave plenty of space.
Prompts should be formatted as follows:
Fandom, Character+/Character, Prompt
Some examples to get the ball rolling...
- Dragon Age, Cullen/Carver Hawke, the one left in charge
- Kingdom Hearts, Xemnas/Saix, he didn't like being ordered around but spoken from the mouth of their Superior he could enjoy it to a small degree
- Darker Than Black, November 11/Hei, "Command me!"
Not feeling any of today’s prompts? Visit the lonely prompt archive and brighten someone’s day. For more recent prompts to write, you can also use LJ’s advanced search options to limit keyword results to only comments in this community.