This is going to from daily from December 1 to December 31. That's right, 31 straight days of Lonely Prompts!
How's everyone doing today? Ready for another day of requesting and filling lonely prompts? At the end of the month there will be a poll to see how people feel about this month of lonely prompts. If it was boring or overwhelming for people, they won't have to worry about this being a regular occurrence. In 2015, we will go back to having Lonely Prompts Sundays and 4 times a year we will have Lonely Prompts Week.
I'm done babbling. Time to share all the fills that were done on Day 5 (and there were quite a few of them!)
Tangled, Flynn/Rapunzel, dancing
BtVS, Buffy/author's choice, "What's a Slayer?"
The Pretender, Jarod & Miss Parker, Who are you?
The Tudors, Henry VIII/Anne Boleyn, come to your senses
MCU, any/any, I want to be "performing a disservice to society by actually wearing clothes in public" hot. TFLN
Stargate SG-1, Teal'c/Sam, it kills him not to tell her about what they did those fifty years on The Odyssey.
Criminal Minds, Hotch & or / Any, Unintended [Hotch/JJ]
NCIS. Abby/McGee, exhibitism
Labyrinth, Jareth/Toby, It's only thirteen hours until he can reclaim Toby
BtVS, Any, Dawn's Diary
Burn Notice, Michael, collecting on an old debt
DCU, any Batkid/any, (307): So I should just walk in, look him in the eye and say, "I just came to fuck your brother, nice to meet you" and just walk to your room.
Buffy/Angel, Willow/Fred, how to pick up women
Agents of SHIELD, May/Coulson or May/Skye or Antoine/Fitz/Simmons, bickering over something silly [Melinda May/Phil Coulson]
Gone with the Wind. any. The strength of a woman. [Scarlett O'Hara]
Avengers or Agents of SHIELD, any, Trust But Verify (Arrow 1.11) [Melinda May +/ Phil Coulson]
Author's choice, author's choice, "I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." [original, sort of crime drama in the background but gen]
any, any/any, serial killer AU in which one character is the killer and their lover is the detective/FBI/whatever who's trying to catch them [Hobbit Movies, Bilbo(/Thorin) + Tauriel(/Kili)]
If there are any that I missed, it was because I didn't know whether it was a request or a fill. Let me know what they were (by commenting to yesterday's post) and I will update the list here. Please use the correct posting format.
To find those elusive Lonely Prompts, you can rummage around at the Lonely Prompts Spreadsheet, or go into the Calendar Archives, or for more recent prompts, you can use LJ's advanced search options to find prompts to request and/or fill.
To get things going, a few rules that I ask you all to follow.
1. You can only request five prompts to be filled. However, once one of your prompts is filled, you can request another one.
2. You can request no more than three prompts from the same fandom.
3. You can, however, fill as many prompts as you'd like!
4. In the subject line, be sure to say whether this is a request or a fill!
5. You must link back to whatever the prompt is in the community logs (whether filling or requesting it be filled), and, if you're filling the prompt, please complete the fill as a response to the original prompt.
6. If you are filling an "any/any" prompt, please let us know what fandom (or, if original, say so!) you're using for the response.
7. If you filled any lonely prompts earlier this week, this is the place to share them!
8. Finally, we now have a community at AO3. If you have an AO3 account, please post your fills there. More information on how to do this is located at this link.
How to link:
[a href="http://comment-fic.livejournal.com/449155.html?thread=70682755#t70682755">MCU, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, She's wearing daisy dukes and one of his button-down shirts.[/a]
(change the brackets to "<" and ">" respectively)
Burn Notice, Sam/Michael/Fi, "It's always been you. And it's always gonna be you."
Please make sure to use the correct format when posting requests and/or fills. It makes it easier for me to go through and copy/paste the fills without having to determine if something is a request or fill.