This is going to from daily from December 1 to December 31. That's right, 31 straight days of Lonely Prompts!
How's everyone doing today? Ready for another day of requesting and filling lonely prompts? At the end of the month there will be a poll to see how people feel about this month of lonely prompts. If it was boring or overwhelming for people, they won't have to worry about this being a regular occurrence. In 2015, we will go back to having Lonely Prompts Sundays and 4 times a year we will have Lonely Prompts Week.
Author's choice, any/any, "Love in the middle of a firefight." ~Search and Destroy by Skunk Anansie [Sleepy Hollow, Frank/Jenny]
Inception, Arthur/Eames, they were rival assassins, a couple of the best in the business, until they met on vacation; now they're a team, the best in the business
author's choice, author's choice, daemon AU -- touching each other's daemons [Shardlake Series - CJ Sansom, Barak/Shardlake]
The Demonata, any, "You really thought this wedding was going to be demon free?"
Pokemon, Pikachu, run away
Batman, Batman/Catwoman (+any), So I know we're not talking about this anymore buuuuuut I left heel marks on the wall.
Author’s choice, author’s choice, I need you, I want you, I love you / to have you, to hold you, to hurt you [Batman: TAS, Batman/The Joker]
BtVS, Kendra, She lives.
Batman: TAS, Harley Quinn/Batman, "Summer sun, something's begun/But, uh oh, those summer nights"
X-Men (prefer comic!verse but not necessary), Storm + Nightcrawler, A Pagan Witch/Goddess and a Christian Demon can be friends -- and can kick evil butt while being so.
DCU, AU, Dick/Babs, "You're a time lord?" [Dick Grayson/Barbara Gordon]
DCU, Jason Todd/+any, Sounds good. I will just get tanked here and wear this batman mask. [Dick Grayson + Jason Todd]
any, any, And He Never Looks Both Ways Before Crossing The Street [MCU/DCU AU, Clint Barton + Dick Grayson]
MCU, Natasha, "Your webs follow me everywhere." [AU with hints of past Natasha/Winter Soldier and possible Clint/Natasha]
If there are any that I missed, it was because I didn't know whether it was a request or a fill. Let me know what they were (by commenting to yesterday's post) and I will update the list here. Please use the correct posting format.
To find those elusive Lonely Prompts, you can rummage around at the Lonely Prompts Spreadsheet, or go into the Calendar Archives, or for more recent prompts, you can use LJ's advanced search options to find prompts to request and/or fill.
To get things going, a few rules that I ask you all to follow.
1. You can only request five prompts to be filled. However, once one of your prompts is filled, you can request another one.
2. You can request no more than three prompts from the same fandom.
3. You can, however, fill as many prompts as you'd like!
4. In the subject line, be sure to say whether this is a request or a fill!
5. You must link back to whatever the prompt is in the community logs (whether filling or requesting it be filled), and, if you're filling the prompt, please complete the fill as a response to the original prompt.
6. If you are filling an "any/any" prompt, please let us know what fandom (or, if original, say so!) you're using for the response.
7. If you filled any lonely prompts earlier this week, this is the place to share them!
8. Finally, we now have a community at AO3. If you have an AO3 account, please post your fills there. More information on how to do this is located at this link.
How to link:
[a href="http://comment-fic.livejournal.com/449155.html?thread=70682755#t70682755">MCU, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, She's wearing daisy dukes and one of his button-down shirts.[/a]
(change the brackets to "<" and ">" respectively)
Burn Notice, Sam/Michael/Fi, "It's always been you. And it's always gonna be you."
Please make sure to use the correct format when posting requests and/or fills. It makes it easier for me to go through and copy/paste the fills without having to determine if something is a request or fill.