This is going to from daily from December 1 to December 31. That's right, 31 straight days of Lonely Prompts!
How's everyone doing today? Ready for another day of requesting and filling lonely prompts? At the end of the month there will be a poll to see how people feel about this month of lonely prompts. If it was boring or overwhelming for people, they won't have to worry about this being a regular occurrence. In 2015, we will go back to having Lonely Prompts Sundays and 4 times a year we will have Lonely Prompts Week.
Any, any, fetch me the smelling salts! [Gone with the Wind, Rhett Butler/Scarlett O'Hara]
Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward/Winry, Just how many vibrators did Winry make while Ed was out West?
Any, author's choice, "if the first two people who saw Superman thought he was a bird or a plane why were they so damn excited about it?" [Iron Man]
DCU/any, Jason Todd/any, white hot [DCU/MCU Jason Todd/Darcy Lewis]
MCU, Darcy/any, "So... What are you wearing under that?" [DCU/MCU Jason Todd/Darcy Lewis]
MCU, Darcy/any, I found a guy who will take me to the Olive Garden and he is CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE. Texts From Last Night [MCU/DCU Darcy Lewis/Jason Todd]
MCU, Darcy/any or Fitz/any, (+44): Had to walk of shame past Westminster Abbey this morning. Pretty sure a Japanese tourist took a photo of me. [MCU/DCU Darcy Lewis/Jason Todd]
any. any/any. a heart carved in tree bark [Gone with the Wind, Scarlett O'Hara/Rhett Butler + Bonnie Butler]
Fullmetal Alchemist, Roy Mustang (or Edward Elric), Who killed Maes Hughes?
The Hunger Games, Katniss/Haymitch, he knew as soon as her name was called
Despicable Me, Gru + any, The two sides of him waged an internal war as he surveyed the horrible destruction in front of him, and he felt equal urges to laugh maniacally and to cry.
Iron Man, Tony/Pepper, Is it wrong I want to spread Nutella over you and eat it off?
any. any/any. "My back looks as if a feral cat clung to it through a storm. I like it. [DCU/MCU, Jason Todd/Darcy Lewis]
any, any, Anger at lies lasts forever. Anger at truth can't last [DCU, Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon]
Any, any, it's a stupid thing to keep secret, but it's hers/his and no one else needs to know. [Scripps + Posner + the boys (The History Boys)]
any, any, Anger at lies lasts forever. Anger at truth can't last. [Buffy the Vampire Slayer]
If there are any that I missed, it was because I didn't know whether it was a request or a fill. Let me know what they were (by commenting to yesterday's post) and I will update the list here. Please use the correct posting format.
To find those elusive Lonely Prompts, you can rummage around at the Lonely Prompts Spreadsheet, or go into the Calendar Archives, or for more recent prompts, you can use LJ's advanced search options to find prompts to request and/or fill.
To get things going, a few rules that I ask you all to follow.
1. You can only request five prompts to be filled. However, once one of your prompts is filled, you can request another one.
2. You can request no more than three prompts from the same fandom.
3. You can, however, fill as many prompts as you'd like!
4. In the subject line, be sure to say whether this is a request or a fill!
5. You must link back to whatever the prompt is in the community logs (whether filling or requesting it be filled), and, if you're filling the prompt, please complete the fill as a response to the original prompt.
6. If you are filling an "any/any" prompt, please let us know what fandom (or, if original, say so!) you're using for the response.
7. If you filled any lonely prompts earlier this week, this is the place to share them!
8. Finally, we now have a community at AO3. If you have an AO3 account, please post your fills there. More information on how to do this is located at this link.
How to link:
[a href="http://comment-fic.livejournal.com/449155.html?thread=70682755#t70682755">MCU, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, She's wearing daisy dukes and one of his button-down shirts.[/a]
(change the brackets to "<" and ">" respectively)
Burn Notice, Sam/Michael/Fi, "It's always been you. And it's always gonna be you."
Please make sure to use the correct format when posting requests and/or fills. It makes it easier for me to go through and copy/paste the fills without having to determine if something is a request or fill.