My second theme will be Songs No One Wants To Hear Ever Again. Prompts should have some relation to music.
The rules are as follows:
1. No more than five prompts in a row.
2. No more than three prompts in a fandom.
3. Use the character's full name and fandom's full name for ease adding to the Lonely Prompts spreadsheet.
4. If your prompt or fill contains anything that can be a trigger for the reader, please add a warning for that to give the reader the chance to decide if they want to read or not.
5. No spoilers in prompts for a month after airing. Use the spoiler cut option found here.
6. If your fill contains spoilers, warn and leave plenty of space, or use the above mentioned spoiler cut.
Prompts should be formatted as follows:
Fandom, Character+/Character, Prompt
Some examples to get the juices flowing:
MCU, Tony Stark/Clint Barton, discuss the merits of “American Pie”
CSI: Miami, Horatio Caine, he loves all of G n R’s songs except “November Rain”
Enterprise, Trip, he enjoys all of Jimmy Buffet’s music, but “Margaritaville” is one song he won’t have on repeat.
We are now using AO3 to bookmark filled prompts. If you fill a prompt and post it to AO3 please add it to the Bite Sized Bits of Fic from 2015 collection. See further notes on this new option here.
Not feeling any of today’s prompts? Check out the just created Lonely Prompts Spreadsheet. For more recent prompts to write, you can also use LJ’s advanced search options to limit keyword results to only comments in this community.
While the Lonely Prompts Spreadsheet and LJ's advanced search options are available, bookmarking the links of prompts you like might work better for searching for in the future.
tag=Songs No One Ever Wants To Hear Again