March 23-27 is Lonely Prompts Week and it will be a challenge week! Each day will have a different theme for you to base the prompts you fill on.
Everyone who participates, will get either a participation icon or participation banner at the end of the week (depending on graphics makers schedules, this may take some time).
The person who fills the most prompts each day gets to pick that day's theme for the next lonely Prompts Week (June 21-27).
The top 3 people who fill the most lonely prompts for the week will get either 10, 20, or 30 LJ Tokens (in addition to the icon or banner).
Yesterday's Winner: With 17 fills, daria234 is the winner for Tuesday! Think about what you want for the theme for Tuesday, June 22nd when we have the next Lonely Prompts Week.
Wednesday's Theme: Fill as many prompts as you can that were left during a specific season. By that I mean, a specific 3 month period which a specific season is attributed to it.
For those in the northern hemisphere that would be:
Spring is March - May
Summer is June - August
Autumn is September - November
Winter is December - February
For those in the southern hemisphere that would be:
Summer is December - March
Fall is March - June
Winter is June - September
Spring is September – December
If you leave a request, please make sure it follows the theme for the day and include the season/month from which the request originally came from.
When leaving more than 1 fill in a comment, please number each fill. This helps me when I have to count the number of fills everyone has done.
To find those elusive Lonely Prompts, you can rummage around at the Lonely Prompts Spreadsheet, or go into the Calendar Archives, or for more recent prompts, you can use LJ's advanced search options to find prompts to request and/or fill.
To get things going, a few rules that I ask you all to follow.
1. You can only request five prompts to be filled.
2. You can request no more than three prompts from the same fandom.
3. You can, however, fill as many prompts as you'd like!
4. In the subject line, be sure to say whether this is a request or a fill!
5. You must link back to whatever the prompt is in the community logs (whether filling or requesting it be filled), and, if you're filling the prompt, please complete the fill as a response to the original prompt.
6. If you are filling an "any/any" prompt, please let us know what fandom (or, if original, say so!) you're using for the response.
7. If you filled any lonely prompts earlier this week, this is the place to share them!
8. Finally, we now have a community at AO3. If you have an AO3 account, please post your fills there. More information on how to do this is located at this link.
How to link:
[a href="http://comment-fic.livejournal.com/449155.html?thread=70682755#t70682755">MCU, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, She's wearing daisy dukes and one of his button-down shirts.[/a]
(change the brackets to "<" and ">" respectively)
Burn Notice, Sam/Michael/Fi, "It's always been you. And it's always gonna be you."