Just a few rules:
- No more than five (5) prompts in a row.
- No more than three (3) prompts in the same fandom.
- Use the character's full names and fandom's full name for ease of adding to the Lonely Prompts Spreadsheet.
- If your prompt or fill contains anything that can be a trigger for the reader, please add a warning to give the reader the chance to decide if they want to read or not.
- No spoilers in prompts for a month after airing. Use the spoiler cut option found here.
- If your fill contains spoilers, warn and leave plenty of space, or use the above mentioned spoiler cut.
Prompts should be formatted as follows: Fandom, Character +/ Character, Prompt [Use the character's full names and fandom's full name]
Some examples to get the ball rolling...
- Supernatural, Sam Winchester, he suddenly has no WiFi signal anywhere
- Chuck, John Casey, he hates his new phone
- Lord Of The Rings, Legolas /+ Gimli, AU where they text each other when they’re apart
We are now using AO3 to bookmark filled prompts. If you fill a prompt and post it to AO3 please add it to the Bite Sized Bits of Fic from 2015 collection. See further notes on this new option here.
Not feeling any of today’s prompts? Check out the Lonely Prompts Spreadsheet. For more recent prompts to write for, you can also use LJ’s advanced search options to limit keyword results to only comments in this community.
While the Lonely Prompts Spreadsheet and LJ's advanced search options are available, bookmarking the links of prompts you like might work better for searching for in the future.