September 21-25 is Lonely Prompts Week and it will be a challenge week! Each day will have a different theme for you to base the prompts you fill on.
Everyone who participates, will get either a participation icon or participation banner at the end of the week (depending on graphics makers schedules, this may take some time).
The person who fills the most prompts each day gets to pick that day's theme for the next lonely Prompts Week (December 21-25).
The top 3 people who fill the most lonely prompts for the week will get either 10, 20, or 30 LJ Tokens (in addition to the icon or banner).
Yesterday's Winner: With 2 fills, tigriswolf is the winner! Think about what you want for the theme for Thursday, September 24th, when we have the next Lonely Prompts Week.
Saturday I will post the today's winner as well as the totals for the week and announce the winners of the 10, 20 and 30 LJ Tokens! I know I owe the winners from the previous challenge icons and LJ Tokens. I'll get to that tomorrow and hopefully both groups of winners will be taken care of by the end of the month or the beginning of October.
Friday's Theme: Fill as many prompts as you can that were left in the month of your half birthday for any year (from reeby10)
Note and Example: If your birthday is in January, fill for July or if your birthday is in May, fill for November.
If you leave a request, please make sure it follows the theme for the day and that each request is a new comment.
Please number your fills when leaving more than one in a comment. This helps me when I'm ready to count them up.
To find those elusive Lonely Prompts, you can rummage around at the Lonely Prompts Spreadsheet, or go into the Calendar Archives, or for more recent prompts, you can use LJ's advanced search options to find prompts to request and/or fill.
To get things going, a few rules that I ask you all to follow.
1. You can only request five prompts to be filled. Please create a new comment for each prompt request.
2. You can request no more than three prompts from the same fandom.
3. You can, however, fill as many prompts as you'd like!
4. In the subject line, be sure to say whether this is a request or a fill!
5. You must link back to whatever the prompt is in the community logs (whether filling or requesting it be filled), and, if you're filling the prompt, please complete the fill as a response to the original prompt.
6. If you are filling an "any/any" prompt, please let us know what fandom (or, if original, say so!) you're using for the response.
7. If you filled any lonely prompts earlier this week, this is the place to share them!
8. Finally, we now have a community at AO3. If you have an AO3 account, please post your fills there. More information on how to do this is located at this link.
How to link:
[a href="http://comment-fic.livejournal.com/449155.html?thread=70682755#t70682755">MCU, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, She's wearing daisy dukes and one of his button-down shirts.[/a]
(change the brackets to "<" and ">" respectively)
Burn Notice, Sam/Michael/Fi, "It's always been you. And it's always gonna be you."