December 21-25 is Lonely Prompts Week and it will be a challenge week! Each day will have a different theme for you to base the prompts you fill on.
Everyone who participates, will get either a participation icon or participation banner at the end of the week (depending on graphics makers schedules, this may take some time).
The top 3 people who fill the most lonely prompts for the week will get either 10, 20, or 30 LJ Tokens (in addition to the icon or banner).
Monday's Theme: Odd Days. (from isadorathegreat)
Note and Example: To be more specific, prompts that were posted on odd-numbered days would be filled (or requested to be filled).
Please include the month and day when requesting and filling prompts. To ease confusion, please use this format for the date: xx Month. Ex: 03 December
If you leave a request, please make sure it follows the theme for the day and that each request is a new comment.
You are more than welcome to fill any and all lonely prompts, but only those fitting the days theme will be counted for the daily totals. I will however include a list of those who filled other prompts when I do the round up at the end of the week.
Please number your fills when leaving more than one in a comment. This helps me when I'm ready to count them up.
To find those elusive Lonely Prompts, you can rummage around at the Lonely Prompts Spreadsheet, or go into the Calendar Archives, or for more recent prompts, you can use LJ's advanced search options to find prompts to request and/or fill.
To get things going, a few rules that I ask you all to follow.
1. You can only request five prompts to be filled. Please create a new comment for each prompt request.
2. You can request no more than three prompts from the same fandom.
3. You can, however, fill as many prompts as you'd like!
4. In the subject line, be sure to say whether this is a request or a fill!
5. You must link back to whatever the prompt is in the community logs (whether filling or requesting it be filled), and, if you're filling the prompt, please complete the fill as a response to the original prompt.
6. If you are filling an "any/any" prompt, please let us know what fandom (or, if original, say so!) you're using for the response.
7. If you filled any lonely prompts earlier this week, this is the place to share them!
8. Finally, we now have a community at AO3. If you have an AO3 account, please post your fills there. More information on how to do this is located at this link.
How to link:
[a href="http://comment-fic.livejournal.com/449155.html?thread=70682755#t70682755">MCU, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, She's wearing daisy dukes and one of his button-down shirts.[/a]
(change the brackets to "<" and ">" respectively)
Burn Notice, Sam/Michael/Fi, "It's always been you. And it's always gonna be you."